2 BRUCEDALE AVENUE , Epping
Character home with beautifully presented gardens
Beyond the gorgeous garden frontage is a charming c1930s haven with a wonderful homely atmosphere and exceptional indoor/outdoor connection. Set on a spectacular 1,366sqm with DA approved for a two lot subdivision. Only 800 metres to Epping Station.
- Generous functional layout with fantastic flow throughout
- Formal lounge and dining, bright family room under skylights
- Covered entertaining deck has peaceful outlook across yard
- Stunning garden, inviting pool, perfect child-friendly lawn
- Versatile games room offers wet bar, ideal teenager retreat
- Timber top kitchen has dishwasher, stainless gas appliances
- Large bedrooms, raised master with walk-in and deck access
- Fully tiled main bathroom complete with shower and spa bath
- Ducted air conditioning, attic storage plus double garage
- Catchments of Epping Public, Cheltenham Girls & Epping Boys.