Occupying a 739sqm block, this spacious family home provides an excellent entry level opportunity with vast potential for investors looking to capitalise. It's 210 metres from buses, 700 metres from Epping Public and 1.1 kilometres from Epping Station.
- Beautifully maintained interiors with plenty of natural light
- Dual level layout with a choice of versatile living spaces
- Large backyard with leafy surrounds and an in-ground pool
- Open plan kitchen featuring gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Four generously sized bedrooms, two impress with ensuites
- Three bathrooms plus laundry with direct outdoor access
- Double garage with internal entry, ample storage throughout
- Ready to enjoy as is, with potential to add valuer later on
- Cheltenham Girls' High and Epping Boys High school catchment
- Set about 900 metres from Epping Aquatic and Leisure Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.