Blissfully private and secluded, this immaculate duplex reveals a spacious floorplan with delightful living zones extending to a sun dappled alfresco terrace. Adjoining Jim Walsh Park, it's in Denistone East Public school and the Epping Boys' High catchment.
- Generous living and dining room features detailed cornices
- Distinct family area has French doors to the large terrace
- Terrace enjoys treescape views and direct entry to the park
- Bright granite and gas fitted kitchen has ample cabinetry
- Light bathed bedrooms providing mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Serene master bedroom includes a pristine classic ensuite
- Fresh bathroom with tub, walk-in laundry plus a guest w/c
- Air conditioning, lock-up garage offering undercover access
- Perfect for a low maintenance lifestyle in a tranquil setting
- Easy commute to the station, 350 metres to Five Ways shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.