Cutting an impressive fac§ade on the high side of the street, this luxury new duplex delivers quality inclusions and unparalleled scale for a home of this calibre. It is set in a quiet cul-de-sac, 400 metres to buses and 1.4 kilometres to Epping West Public and close to Carlingford Court.
- Flowing interiors over three levels deliver 257sqm of space
- Large family room flows to sunlit balcony with leafy outlook
- Integrated living/dining zone extends to covered entertaining
- Easycare garden with high rear fence offering superb privacy
- Stone finished kitchen has premium stainless Smeg appliances
- Five outstanding bedrooms include two with stylish ensuite
- Fully tiled main bathroom, freestanding tub and rain shower
- Ducted air conditioning, timber flooring and video intercom
- Automatic single lock-up garage has internal access via study
- Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' High school catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.