Set in a peaceful local, this tidy single level brick home is in the Carlingford West catchment and presents an ideal entry level opportunity or solid investment option. It's conveniently located approximately 160 metres from buses and one kilometre from Carlingford Court.
- Low maintenance, near level, high side, street front block
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings enhance interiors
- Spacious layout with large versatile sunroom, living area, study
- Covered outdoor area provides private space for entertaining
- Contemporary kitchen has sleek surfaces and electric cooktop
- Three light filled bedrooms, two fitted with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower recess
- Single carport, driveway parking and garden shed for storage
- Located at the quiet part of the street 900m to James Ruse High
- Option to rebuild a 2 storey home now or in the future (STCA)
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.