Gracing the high side of the street, this well presented home exudes a delightful charm and delivers comfortable low maintenance family living. Set on 701sqm, it is conveniently located 400 metres to buses, and 1.1 kilometres to Carlingford Court shops.
- Excellent frontage presenting welcoming sun soaked verandah
- Charming French doors open to spacious living and dining area
- Ample lawn space for children/pets amidst easycare gardens
- Well presented kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooktop
- Three generous bedrooms, master with bay window and built-in
- Fully tiled family bathroom includes separate shower and tub
- Polished timber floors, newly painted, single lock-up garage
- Add space and value with clever second level extension (STCA)
- Fantastic opportunity for young families or savvy investors
- Carlingford High and Carlingford West Public catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.