Beautifully presented throughout, this spacious villa is an ideal choice for low maintenance living in a central address. It is located only 700 metres to Denistone East Public School and 950 metres to Eastwood Shopping Centre and the station.
- Generously proportioned with open plan living/dining areas
- Extends to rear landscaped courtyard for outdoor entertaining
- Neatly appointed stone kitchen overlooking the courtyard
- Three bright bedrooms, two equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Full main bathroom with separate bath/shower plus powder room
- Polished timber floors, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Outstanding opportunity for downsizers, first homebuyers or investors
- Spacious lock-up garage, internal laundry opening to a drying area
- In the catchment for the sought after Epping Boys High School
- Buses at doorstep to Macquarie Shopping Centre and University
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.