Over two exceptionally designed levels, this modern home offers the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Positioned in a leafy street surrounded by established homes, it is close to popular schools, Carlingford and Eastwood shopping, plus Eastwood Station.
- Generous living opens out to a covered terrace, deck and lawn
- Great entertainer with stone fireplace and free flowing layout
- Formal foyer and lounge, plus dedicated media room downstairs
- Sleek gas kitchen with marble island and vast walk-in pantry
- Grand master has a bath ensuite, built-ins, covered balcony
- Second bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
- Convenient home office upstairs, or possible fifth bedroom
- Italian marble tiles, oak floors and Carrara stone vanities
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, off street parking
- Carlingford Public catchment, close to Kings, Marist and Tara
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.