Fusing effortless style and cutting edge design, this magnificent new home showcases the essence of modern family living with a free flowing indoor/outdoor layout dressed in high end finishes. It occupies a prized Carlingford address, close to essentials.
- Spacious light filled living and dining area set at the back
- Private covered entertaining deck, north east facing garden
- Exquisite Carrara stone kitchen boasts Miele gas appliances
- Plush master bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
- Three bedrooms have built-in robes, study or fifth bedroom
- Two stunning fully tiled bathrooms, main has bath and shower
- Air conditioning, Italian tiles, oak floors, intercom entry
- Automatic single garage offers internal access, water tank
- 100 metres to bus, 200 metres to park, near elite schools
- Access Eastwood shops and train station via Terrys Creek path
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.