Complete with a sought-after north to rear aspect, this quality home provides an excellent opportunity for families, with vast potential for investors. It's approximately 140 metres from Denistone East Public School, 350m from express city bus and 700 metres from Shops.
- Natural light enhances the beautifully maintained interiors
- Dual level layout featuring formal and casual living spaces
- Private outdoor areas surrounded by lush lawns and gardens
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Five bedrooms with built-ins, master connects to the balcony
- Two bathrooms, large main features separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry, tandem carport, garden shed for storage
- Ready to enjoy as is, with scope to renovate/rebuild (STCA)
- Bus at the door to Macquarie Centre or Eastwood station
- Set 1.5 kilometres from Eastwood Station and Eastwood shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.