Delivering an expansive floorplan over two welcoming levels, this immaculate modern home impresses with an array of flexible living zones, quality finishes and a two bedroom guest studio. Its quiet street is 500 metres to renowned Epping West Public School.
- Broad open family/dining room enhanced with high ceilings
- Flow to a covered entertaining terrace and level backyard
- Spacious living room/home office plus versatile media room
- Stone and gas fitted kitchen has stainless Smeg appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite, upper retreat bathed in light
- Charming bedrooms, built-in/walk-in robes plus guest bedroom
- Modern guest studio with own backyard for additional income
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate w/c, handy powder room
- Plantation shutters, air conditioning and automatic garage
- 200 metres to local shops, easy access to Epping Station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.