Promising a high standard of family living, this impressive brick residence has been architecturally designed to take advantage of the desirable north east aspect. It's located approximately 1. 1 kilometres from Epping Public School, Epping Station and shops.
- Complete with stunning casual and formal living/dining areas
- Effortless outdoor flow to the verandah and private courtyard
- Mature camellia trees, Japanese maples and lush fruit trees
- CaesarStone kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances
- Five spacious bedrooms, all fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Guest studio complete with kitchenette and quality bathroom
- Four beautifully appointed bathrooms with premium fixtures
- Air conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum and gas fireplace
- Wine cellar, CCTV, double lock-up garage and double carport
- Corner block with access via Abuklea Road and Winifred Avenue
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.