The essence of carefree living, this light filled apartment is poised on the first floor, providing well maintained interiors for immediate enjoyment. In the heart of Epping, it's a level 400 metre walk to the station and in the catchment for top schools.
- Combined living/dining room capturing a north facing aspect
- Defined kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking and laundry
- Airy and bright bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom featuring a picture window and leafy outlook
- Bathroom offering modern neutral dc©cor and corner shower
- Apartment includes a desired undercover single car space
- Ideal opportunity for a first homebuyer or astute investor
- Catchment for prized Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' High
- Epping Public catchment, rapid access to Macquarie University
- 200 metres to Arden Senior School, restaurants and shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.