Nestled privately on 683sqm at the end of a tree lined driveway, this versatile family home offers an ideal layout for dual accommodation on 683sqm. It's set in the catchment for North Epping Public School, Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' high schools.
- Flexible floorplan creates formal and casual living zones
- Neat and tidy interiors offer potential to update if desired
- Level child-friendly lawns framed by low maintenance gardens
- Modern kitchen well equipped with stainless gas cooktop
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with built-ins on top floor
- Large master bedroom features walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Family bathroom reveals separate corner bath and shower
- Second bathroom plus additional w/c, walk-in kitchen pantry
- Internal access to double lock-up garage, off street parking
- Opposite North Epping Oval and national park bush tracks
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.