Positioned for privacy, this generously scaled family home is beautifully appointed and offers an unsurpassed lifestyle. It graces a north facing battle-axe block in the coveted Epping Boys, Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' High school catchments.
- Separate formal lounge room with sublime dc©cor, high ceilings
- Sophisticated living/dining area provides easy outdoor flow
- Private elevated deck and sun drenched entertaining balcony
- Low maintenance landscaped garden, tranquil leafy outlook
- Stone kitchen equipped with quality appliances, gas cooktop
- Spacious bedrooms, stylish bathroom has bath, shower recess
- Serene master features walk-in robe, ensuite with corner spa
- Guest powder room, ample built-ins, plentiful natural light
- Ducted air conditioning, storage, internal access to garage
- Walk to Epping Public School, 350 metres from Epping Oval
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.