Enhanced throughout by beautiful leafy outlooks, this quality 1980 built home offers comfortable family living across a spacious and flexible layout. Within the catchment for Epping Boys & Cheltenham Girls and located only 1.1km to Epping Station.
- Space to build a street front granny flat facing Constance Close
- Bright and spacious living area connects to the private deck
- Paved outdoor entertaining area overlooks the large backyard
- Modern Jarrah kitchen with extensive storage space
- Four bedrooms, master impresses with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Versatile lower level with rumpus room, study and storage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, laundry with extra w/c
- Double lock-up garage, plus extensive home business area
- 1.2 km from North Epping village and 100m from Epping Oval
- 900m to Epping Public school and catchment for Epping North
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.