Infused with natural light from all aspects, this top floor unit displays a flowing layout enhanced with wide windows and a prized north easterly aspect. Its premier east side address is 650 metres from the station and in the catchment for top schools.
- Generous living and dining zones capturing views of the park
- Sunny covered balcony for relaxing with an elevated outlook
- Well maintained electric kitchen has a pantry and meals bar
- Airy and light bathed bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Original style bathroom features a tub and separate shower
- Modern washed-look floorboards for an easycare lifestyle
- Charming to live in now plus scope to further personalise
- In a quality double brick block with single lock-up garage
- Catchment for Epping Public, Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls'
- Only 650 metres to shops and cafc©s, 100 metres to Forest Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.