Auction Location: On Site.
This beautifully presented full brick home is destined to captivate a growing family seeking effortless comfort and a tranquil lifestyle amidst leafy surrounds. The property backs onto Kent Street Reserve and is only 1.1 kilometres to trains and vibrant Epping Village.
- Fantastic double brick home is set on a generous 809sqm block
- Past the sunlit verandah interiors reveal an open living zone
- Huge Vergola covered entertaining area overlooks the backyard
- Superb child/pet-friendly level lawn framed by lush greenery
- Separate stone crafted kitchen features Miele gas appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master includes an ensuite
- Versatile ground level would suit in-law/guest accommodation
- Features a rumpus/bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and outdoor flow
- Ducted air conditioning, vast storage, sizeable garage, workshop
- Cheltenham Girls', Epping boy's and Carlingford High catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.