Defined with a delightful street frontage, this single level home reveals meticulous interiors wrapped by picturesque gardens. In a serene east side setting, it's in the coveted Epping Boys High/Cheltenham Girls' catchment, with easy access to the station.
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with new flooring
- Separate casual dining blending to a side paved courtyard
- Sizeable private gardens, lawns and peaceful bushland vistas
- Smart new CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Tranquil bedrooms, all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Classic master bedroom with a skylit ensuite and bush views
- Pristine main bathroom plus air conditioning and gas points
- Automatic garage with internal access, plenty of storage
- Set in a cul-de-sac over an impressively sized 600sqm block
- Epping Public catchment, proximity to Epping Aquatic Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.