Exclusively nestled in the leafy heart of Beecroft, this magnificent Queen Anne style family home boasts a spacious triple storey design with formal and informal living areas and lush expansive gardens. It is placed 750 metres to the station and village.
- Huge lounge has a fireplace, formal living and dining rooms
- Superb family area has a sunny rear balcony, upstairs living
- North facing balcony overlooks the stunning front gardens
- Child-friendly yard has space for granny flat or pool (STCA)
- Large granite kitchen has gas fixtures and generous cabinetry
- Four good sized bedrooms, main has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Powder room, European laundry, high ceilings, roof storage
- Double garage has internal access, parking for a boat or van
- Walking distance to Cheltenham Girls High and Arden Junior school
- 1.1 kilometres to Beecroft Public School and close to parks
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.