Commanding a high side elevation, this two level family oriented home reveals an impressive design with expansive living spaces and a fully equipped guest studio. In a cul-de-sac with a walkway shortcut, it's 850 metres to Eastwood station, shops and oval.
- Substantially double brick and concrete slab construction
- Elegant living and dining room extending to a front balcony
- Open plan family room , towering cathedral ceiling and atrium
- Timber kitchen featuring Bosch appliances and walk-in pantry
- Two built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three way spa bathroom, air conditioning and ducted vacuum
- Covered entertaining terrace, lawns and landscaped gardens
- Spacious two bedroom studio with own entrance and parking
- Nine car garage/workshop, intercom and security cameras/alarm
- In Eastwood Public School catchment and 60 metres to buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.