Enjoying a light filled aspect, this contemporary apartment reveals generous proportions, an open plan design and neutral modern decor. It's placed only metres from city buses and is in close proximity to the Epping Station and local shopping centre.
- Bright and spacious open plan living/dining area flows to balcony
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish ensuite appointed with quality fittings and bathtub
- Contemporary main bathroom and internal laundry with dryer
- Separate study area, air conditioning and security intercom
- Two secure car spaces, storage cage and internal lift access
- Shared pool, gym, sauna, spa, tennis court, children's area
- Positioned minutes from local schools and nature reserves
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.