Set in a rare non-conservation area, this full brick home offers an exceptional opportunity to renovate, extend or rebuild on a level 674sqm parcel. It's located within the catchment of Epping Public School and just 1.3 kilometres to Epping Station.
- Single level layout provides open lounge and dining area
- Timber floors, bay windows and high ceilings exude grandeur
- Rear deck overlooks an expansive child-friendly backyard
- Granite finished kitchen features gas stove and meals area
- Privately set bedrooms, two have built-ins, one has ensuite
- Family bathroom is appointed with a separate bath and shower
- Additional features include French windows and a study area
- Driveway access to off street parking at rear of property
- Zoned for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' high schools
- Set close to both Eastwood and Epping shopping villages
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.