Combining a cul de sac setting with leafy outlooks, this quality brick veneer home provides comfortable family living across two spacious and versatile levels. It backs on the a leafy nature reserve, and is only 600m to Carlingford West Public School
- Generously sized 695sqm block featuring established gardens
- Kitchen and meals area flow to the private entertaining deck
- Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances and dishwasher
- Master suite has walk-in wardrobe and sliding door to pool
- Two beautifully appointed bathrooms, main also has bath tub
- Large lower level rumpus room and four light filled bedrooms
- In-ground swimming pool with paved surrounds and deck
- Single carport, garden shed plus ample underhouse storage
- Easy access to The Kings school and Tara School for Girls
- Handy to James Ruse High, Carlingford Court and village shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.