Enhanced in quality and finished to perfection, this superb home offers deluxe comfort across a sweeping block with a park-like feel. The title of 1,107 sqm has duplex potential (STCA) in a quiet street only 1.3 kilometres from Epping West Public School.
- Cascading front lawns are embedded with aromatic gardens
- Single-level family home providing two separate living spaces
- Private entertaining area with contemporary open plan design
- Sheltered outdoor entertaining zone steps up to rear garden
- Kitchen has vast island bench and commercial-grade appliances
- Four bedrooms plus study, master features walk-in wardrobe
- Tightly-held home lovingly maintained in contemporary style
- Premium flooring and bathrooms, zoned air conditioning system
- Irrigated gardens, double lock-up garage with large storage
- In the Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' High catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.