Set on the leafy fringes of Vineyard Creek Reserve, this renovated solidly built full brick unit provides an incredible first home or investment opportunity. Delivering enviable lifestyle convenience, it's 150 metres to trains.
- Set in a peaceful secure entry block in a well kept complex
- Freshly presented interiors offer ideal low maintenance living
- Open plan living and dining zone enjoys optimal outdoor flow
- Leafy view balcony delivers quiet escape to entertain friends
- Updated kitchen has ample storage and new Bosch appliances
- Two comfortable bedrooms, main appointed with built-in robe
- Tidy bathroom with shower and bathtub, large internal laundry
- New timber flooring, air conditioning, single lock-up garage
- No more to spend, ready to lease or move right in and enjoy
- 650 metres to Telopea Public, 1.2 kilometres to Cumberland High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.