Quietly nestled in a sought-after Epping pocket, this outstanding villa has been designed for low maintenance modern living with a deluxe indoor/outdoor layout enjoying a private north aspect. It is placed 1.2 kilometres to Epping station and village shops.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area is awash with light
- Large covered entertaining terrace flows to a sun soaked deck
- Established easycare back garden is set in tranquil surrounds
- Stylish stone kitchen boasts stainless steel gas appliances
- Three bright generous bedrooms all provide built-in robes
- Good sized bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Laundry has a second w/c, internal access from double garage
- Air conditioning and a fantastic opportunity for young families
- Catchment for Cheltenham Girls', Epping Boys, Carlingford high
- 750 metres to Epping Public School, close to Macquarie Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.