Promising comfort, quality and privacy, this immaculate double brick duplex has been flawlessly designed to offer the highest standard of contemporary living. It's perfectly positioned on the high side of the street, directly opposite Fred Spurway Reserve.
- Luxury finishes and an abundance of natural light throughout
- Dual level layout features a choice of versatile living zones
- Level yard with northerly aspect is perfect for the children
- Sleek gas kitchen has stone benchtops and premium appliances
- Five bedrooms, three of them impress with opulent ensuites
- Four bathrooms, internal laundry plus double lock-up garage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, security alarm system
- The property is only two years old and still under warranty
- Epping West Public School and Marsden High School catchment
- Only 280 metres from village shops and 15 metres from buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.