Nestled in an ideal pocket, this classic family home reveals original interiors abounding with scope to renovate or rebuild. Its prized north to rear block is within the esteemed Epping West, Epping Boys, Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' catchments.
- Expansive family/dining room unfolds to a covered balcony
- L-shaped living and dining room with tall picture windows
- Lush leafy backyard has a sun-filled due north orientation
- Sizeable 739sqm block in a tranquil family-friendly address
- Comfortable to live in now, brimming with possibilities
- Functional electric kitchen includes a casual dining area
- Light infused bedrooms, the master with a built-in wardrobe
- Neat bathroom features a tub and shower plus separate w/c
- Air conditioning, lock-up garage, double undercover parking
- Only 1.1 kilometres to station, 600 metres to West Epping Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.