Peacefully located in a cul-de-sac, this near level block offers buyers the chance to create their own idyllic property. The leafy lot is within several sought-after school catchments and is 190 metres from buses to Macquarie Centre and Epping Station.
- Vacant block with potential to design a new residence (STCA)
- North east facing parcel measuring 738sqm of near level land
- Grand 12.58 metre frontage allows for flexible design options
- Private and clear lot that is surrounded by established homes
- Short drive to Macquarie Centre, parks and playing fields
- Within the catchment for Epping North Public
- Within Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls Catchment
- Arden Senior School and Our Lady Help of Christian School
- Buses on the doorstep and easy access to the M2 motorway
- Bring your family, other blocks are available upon request
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.