Ripe for a renovation or rebuild, this solid brick home is set on a 682sqm corner parcel with duplex potential (STCA). It further appeals with flexible dual entry points, while close to Macquarie Centre, Eastwood shops, station and Denistone East Public School.
- Currently arranged with versatile living and family zones
- Accommodation comprises three generously scaled bedrooms
- Space to easily create a 4th bedroom by installing one wall
- Neatly kept kitchen reveals gas cooktop and ample pantry room
- Skylit bathroom reveals combined bathtub/shower facilities
- Luscious established gardens and lawns exude tranquility
- Fantastic choice for the astute family, developer or investor
- Driveway parking extends to double carport and lock-up garage
- Located within the catchment for Epping Boys High School
- Buses bound for the Macquarie Centre right at the doorstep
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.