Holding a blue ribbon position adjoining Lane Cove National Park, this impressively scaled property occupies a 980sqm block on the high side of the street. The expansive block offers space for a granny flat, and close to North Epping oval and North Epping Public school
- Wonderfully private position with elevated bushland outlooks
- Tremendous potential to personalise and add further value
- Multiple light filled living areas for parents and children
- Lounge, dining area, family room and upper level rumpus room
- Three bedrooms on each level, with scope for dual living
- Layout includes guest/in-law accommodation on entry level
- Master with ensuite, bay windows and a walk-in wardrobe
- Polished timber floors, air conditioning, plantation shutters
- Private driveway leads to lock-up garage and double carport
- Within catchment for Cheltenham Girls', Epping Boys High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.