Standing proudly on a 701sqm block, this well loved home provides an exceptional opportunity for growing families or anyone who enjoys entertaining. It's located approximately 650 metres from village shops and 900 metres from Epping North Public School.
- Beautifully maintained interiors with plenty of natural light
- Dual level layout with a choice of versatile living areas
- Spacious lower level, great for teen retreat or home office
- Covered entertaining area overlooks in-ground swimming pool
- Generously sized timber kitchen featuring a breakfast bar
- Four bedrooms, 3 with large built-ins, master with ensuite
- Three bathrooms, timber floorboards in the main living areas
- Double lock-up garage, workshop, ample underhouse storage
- Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High catchment
- 130 metres from buses, one kilometre from North Epping Oval
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.