Ideally nestled on the high side of the street, this relaxed family home presents comfortable interiors with a full granny flat plus a versatile studio. Its tranquil address sits in the prized catchment for Cheltenham Girls' and Epping Boys High Schools.
- Generous living and dining room features a wood fireplace
- Leafy views to Lyne Road Reserve, playground and dog park
- Sizeable 942sqm block, established gardens and paved terrace
- Main home provides a gas kitchen and light-filled bedrooms
- Home has timber floors, two bathrooms and a lock-up garage
- Spacious flat offers a family room, gas kitchenette and study
- Flat has a generous bedroom, built-in robes and a sunny deck
- Studio includes a bathroom/laundry and own covered balcony
- 850 metres to the station, 800 metres to Cheltenham Girls' High
- Catchment for Carlingford High School, opposite the reserve
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.