An uplifting sense of light and space creates a welcoming ambiance in this beautifully renovated home, which is perfectly configured for family living and entertaining. It's set back from the street amid impeccably landscaped gardens for peace and privacy.
- Lounge/dining with stylish finishes and blackbutt floorboards
- Breezy pavilion connects effortlessly to an established lawn
- Integrated kitchen hosts gas appliances and stone benchtops
- Four bedrooms including built-in robes, master has ensuite
- Bathroom reveals sleek fixtures plus luxe guest powder room
- 4 zone ducted air conditioning, custom cabinetry, ample storage
- Lower level appointed with rumpus room/peaceful home office
- Double garage with internal entry, plenty of driveway parking
- 700 metres from the amenities of North Rocks Shopping Centre
- North Rocks Public School catchment and close to parklands
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.