Bright, spacious and tastefully renovated, this well located home provides a comfortable environment for families on a north to rear 739sqm parcel. It resides on a quiet street within the catchment for Carlingford High School and Carlingford Public School.
- Single level layout offers separate lounge and dining spaces
- Effortless indoor/outdoor flow for relaxed entertaining
- Large sunlit timber deck overlooks private garden sanctuary
- Well maintained central kitchen equipped with electric cooktop
- Three well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-ins
- Larger main bedroom filled with abundance of natural light
- Full bathroom features separate bath and shower, separate w/c
- Air conditioning, plantation shutters, polished floorboards
- Single carport plus additional off street parking space
- 300 metres to Carlingford Court, 100 metres to local buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.