Exuding a graceful presence on the high side of the street, this outstanding double brick home artfully balances character elements with luxurious modern additions. Set on a 1,480sqm block, its prestige address is 650 metres to the station and shops.
- Dazzling open family/dining room of impressive proportions
- Elegant living room with timber floors and inviting ambiance
- Vast entertaining area with a bar plus a skylit media space
- Upper level includes a office, bedrooms, bathroom and living
- Covered outdoor entertaining area and manicured level lawns
- Modern one bedroom guest studio, access to the double garage
- Deluxe stone and gas kitchen, wide oven and timber cabinetry
- Beautiful bedrooms, built-in wardrobes and plush bathrooms
- Oversized master bedroom with an ensuite and dressing room
- High ceilings, timber floors, air conditioning, secure parking
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.