Impeccably presented and built just 17 years ago, this beautiful residence is designed for effortless family living and entertaining. It's in the catchment for both Carlingford and Cheltenham Girls' high schools, and just 400 metres from West Epping Park.
- Interiors are oriented to capture prime north west aspects
- Spacious lounge room, dining area plus rumpus/media room
- Low maintenance backyard with lovely landscaped gardens
- Well scaled undercover entertaining terrace overlooks garden
- Updated kitchen features quality appliances and a gas stove
- Four bedrooms with built-ins, two bathrooms plus powder room
- Ready to move straight into with nothing further to spend
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry room opens outdoors
- Double lock-up garage with direct internal access to the home
- Conveniently located just 1.3 kilometres to Carlingford Court
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.