Architecturally extended and elegantly renovated, this timeless 1920s home showcases a captivating blend of vintage character and refined modern style. Gazing to Walsh Park, it's in the Denistone East Public School and Epping Boys catchment and 300 metres to buses.
- Expansive living and dining zone with solid blackbutt floors
- Stacker doors retract to a covered entertainers' terrace
- Wonderfully private and lush landscaped designer gardens
- Chefs' CaesarStone and gas kitchen with an integrated fridge
- Charming bedrooms, high ornate ceilings and leadlight details
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and a smart tiled ensuite
- Bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles and a European laundry
- Study nook plus studio/office/guest bedroom off the terrace
- Ample storage, skylights, air conditioning and gas fireplace
- Easy access to Eastwood Station, shops and popular schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.