A perfect balance of vintage character with modern comforts, this meticulously renovated home is brimming with appeal and designed for easy entertaining. Within an east side cul-de-sac, it's 900 metres to Epping Boys High and one kilometre to the station.
- Charming living room with high ceilings and separate sunroom
- Elegant dining room offering French doors to outdoor living
- Timber wraparound verandah and a covered alfresco terrace
- Beautiful mature gardens plus a heated, salt water pool
- CaesarStone and gas kitchen with stainless Ilve appliances
- Serene bedrooms, the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Classic style bathroom with spa bath and traditional tiling
- Timber floors, air conditioning, carport, workshop and shed
- Shortcut on street to buses to Macquarie/Epping Boys High
- In catchment for Cheltenham Girls' High/Epping Public School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.