Overlooking Lane Cove National Park, this huge family home offers an immense amount of space, flexibility and income potential on 758sqm. It's 230 metres to Epping Station buses, while zoned for Epping North Public, Cheltenham Girls' and Epping Boys High.
- Studio features a bathroom and also external access
- Open family area plus multiple indoor/outdoor breakout zones
- Covered alfresco setting basks in a lush verdant backdrop
- Central kitchen equipped with induction cooktop and meals bar
- Oversized bedrooms appointed with walk/built-in wardrobes
- Impressively scaled main bedroom features private terrace
- Well maintained bathroom reveals separate bath and shower
- Slow combustion fireplace, air conditioning, timber floors
- Covered access to double carport and lock-up storage room
- Just 500 metres to Epping Oval, playground and dog park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.