Capturing beautiful Forest Park views from an idyllic back-of-block position, this full brick unit provides an exceptional lifestyle opportunity in a convenient locale. It's located within 550 metres of Epping Station and 800 metres from Epping Public School.
- Leafy surrounds create a sense of added privacy throughout
- Open plan living/dining space enhanced by northern sunlight
- Covered balcony is perfect for relaxing and enjoying outlooks
- Beautifully maintained kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Two bright bedrooms, both are fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Generously sized bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
- Large internal laundry, oversized lock-up garage with storage
- Ready to enjoy as is, scope to add further value if desired
- Zoned for Epping Public, Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls
- Set beside Forest Park, 850 metres from Epping Aquatic Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.