Peacefully set in a quiet cul-de-sac in a boutique complex, this large single level residence provides an exceptional opportunity for first homebuyers, downsizers or investors. It's located 1.2 km from Epping Station and 1.4km from Eastwood station.
- Light filled interiors complemented by contemporary finishes
- Open living and dining space featuring high vaulted ceilings
- Private yard with sunny aspect and large entertainers' deck
- Chic gas kitchen has quality stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Three bright bedrooms, master has built-in robes and ensuite
- Generously sized main bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Ducted air conditioning, beautiful timber flooring throughout
- Internal laundry, double lock-up garage and driveway parking
- Epping West, Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls' catchment
- Adjacent to Edna Hunt Sanctuary, Carlingford high catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.