Complete with a north to rear aspect, this home with dual street access offers flexible opportunities for families, home business or investors. It's set on a 689sqm corner block, just 750 metres from Epping Station and 210 metres from Epping Public School.
- Bright interiors with modern enhancements and timber floors
- Spacious layout offers choice of casual/formal living spaces
- Private yard has paved entertaining area and mature gardens
- Updated kitchen featuring stone benchtops and gas cooktop
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes plus a study
- Ready to be used as a home business with separate entrance
- Two lock-up garages, extra driveway parking for boat or caravan
- Ready to enjoy as is, with scope to build granny flat (STCA)
- Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High catchment
- 400 metres from Rockleigh Park, 1.2 kilometres from Coles
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.