An incredibly rare opportunity to acquire three dwellings on one title, this property is ideal for extended families or investors looking to maximise returns. It's 550 metres to Epping Public School and just a kilometre to Epping Station and village shops.
- Two-bedroom home reveals living room/kitchen and bathroom
- Contemporary three bedroom extension with external access
- Modern two bedroom self-contained accommodation at rear
- Main family home features a granite kitchen with Smeg gas stove
- Huge private backyard with potential to add a pool (STCA)
- Two rumpus rooms or teen retreats attached to main home
- Air conditioning, timber floors and plantation shutters
- Extensive off-street parking space and storage facilities
- Opportunity to occupy or attract strong returns by renting
- Set on a 1,214sqm parcel in whisper-quiet neighbourhood
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.