Exuding charm and warmth, this adored Californian bungalow showcases inviting living spaces on a 929sqm block with 20.115 metre wide frontage and room for granny flat. Its well regarded address is in the Denistone East Public/Epping Boys High catchments.
- Perfect to live in now, scope to extend or rebuild (STCA)
- Lower rumpus flows to a covered terrace and near level lawns
- Private mature gardens surround a solar heated in-ground pool
- Timber kitchen features a stainless steel oven and rangehood
- Generous bedrooms, master with a bay window and leadlight
- Bathrooms on both levels, the main bathroom with rain shower
- Original ornate ceilings and cornices plus timber floorboards
- Air conditioning, gas points, ample storage, lock-up garage
- 300 metres to buses to Eastwood, Macquarie and Parramatta
- 1km to Eastwood station and 750 metres to Five Ways shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.