Embracing a welcome position at the end a quiet complex, this exceptional solid brick townhouse borders a peaceful reserve with multiple outdoor spaces to enjoy the outlook. In a cul-de-sac street, it's 400 metres to buses and 1.1 kilometres to Carlingford Court.
- Sunlit front courtyard reveals spacious open plan living zone
- Two wide balconies plus a superb covered entertaining deck
- Ample capacity to host relaxing afternoons with family/friends
- Generous stone kitchen is complete with electric appliances
- Built-ins to all bedrooms, master offers ensuite and balcony
- Bright main bathroom has skylight, separate shower and tub
- Air conditioning, polished timber flooring, and extra storage
- Oversized doubled garage with convenient internal entrance
- Residents can enjoy exclusive access to complex indoor pool
- Catchment for Epping West Public and Carlingford High schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.