Enjoying a desirable north east aspect, this well maintained home presents multiple living zones and a fantastic outdoor entertaining area destined to delight a growing family. It's conveniently set 300 metres to buses and 1.3 kilometres to Carlingford Court.
- Spacious open living/dining zone plus separate family room
- Flow to large covered deck, ideal for countless alfresco meals
- Cabana with outdoor spa for a warm soak on winter evenings
- Inviting semi in-ground pool and easycare child-friendly lawn
- Sizeable kitchen has ample cabinetry and electric appliances
- Generous bedrooms, upstairs master with walk-in and ensuite
- Tidy family bathroom includes a separate shower and bathtub
- Versatile downstairs rumpus would make a superb teen retreat
- Air conditioning, double garage, wonderful scope to update
- Only 500 metres to Carlingford High/Roselea Public schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.