Exclusively positioned in the leafy surrounds of Normanhurst, this brand new family home has been architecturally crafted for luxe designer living across two spacious levels. It is ideally placed just 700 metres to Normanhurst village and train station.
- Quality custom build showcases premium fixtures and finishes
- Superb living and dining zone, media room and rumpus room
- Gourmet kitchen has gas appliances and a stone breakfast bar
- Effortless flow onto the deluxe undercover entertaining deck
- Torrens title home with lush child-friendly backyard
- Five generous bedrooms, four with built-ins, ensuite to main
- Stylish twin bathroom, guest powder room and double garage
- Ducted air conditioning, vast underhouse storage, water tanks
- Adjacent to Loreto and a five-minute walk to Normanhurst Boys
- Short drive to Westfield Hornsby and the heart of Wahroonga
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.