Presented to the market for the first time in over 20 years, this superb family home enjoys a blissfully private position in a family-friendly neighbourhood. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's 350 metres to buses and close to Carlingford Court.
- Practical single level layout offers superb flow throughout
- Choice of living zones, both walking onto entertaining area
- Ample capacity for alfresco meals and large scale gatherings
- Peaceful garden surrounds with child/pet-friendly level lawn
- Spacious new kitchen is appointed with electric appliances
- Four comfortable bedrooms with built-ins, master has ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom offers freestanding tub, rain shower
- Polished timber floors, air conditioning, double carport, workshop
- Set on a private 796sqm block, shed and wide gate access to yard
- Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' High school catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.